L1® Users Forum    Bose L1® Musicians  Hop To Forum Categories  General Forums  Hop To Forums  Technical Questions & Issues    Bose L1 Model 1 Classic platform problem
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bose L1 Model 1 Classic platform problem
 Login/Join

posted
Hi Bose techs,
I have a Bose L1 Model 1 Classic platform I bought on Ebay and the seller described a problem it had which he had discussed with Bose techs also. The problem is that when plugged in to AC power ans turned on, the light which on a working platform becoems green, becomes yellow instead. This platform does seem to run the two speaker towers without problem, but does not seem to produce any sound from subs when those are connected.
Would you please let me know what would be involved in getting this fixed? The previous owner said Bose told him Bose would charge $250 and provide a one year warrantee with the repaired unit.
Thanks for your help.

Posts: 32 | Location: Iowa City, Iowa | Registered: Tue October 17 2006Reply With QuoteAsk Bose for help
Picture of ST
posted Hide Post
Hi grell6954,

quote:
Originally posted by grell6954:
Hi Bose techs,
I have a Bose L1 Model 1 Classic platform I bought on Ebay and the seller described a problem it had which he had discussed with Bose techs also. The problem is that when plugged in to AC power ans turned on, the light which on a working platform becoems green, becomes yellow instead. This platform does seem to run the two speaker towers without problem, but does not seem to produce any sound from subs when those are connected.
Would you please let me know what would be involved in getting this fixed? The previous owner said Bose told him Bose would charge $250 and provide a one year warrantee with the repaired unit.
Thanks for your help.

That sounds about right, but you will need to confirm with Bose L1® Support.

Call Bose® Product & Technical Support at (877) 335-2673 (U.S. and Canada only)
Monday-Friday: 8:30 AM - 9:00 PM ET
Saturday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM ET
Currently no support available on Sunday

Or you can post your question here:

Ask Bose For Help to get an official -at-Bose response.

Posts: 38614 | Location: Canada (Vancouver) | Registered: Sat June 12 2004Reply With QuoteAsk Bose for help
posted Hide Post
Thanks ST!

Posts: 32 | Location: Iowa City, Iowa | Registered: Tue October 17 2006Reply With QuoteAsk Bose for help